You currently have jurisdiction selected, however this page only applies to these jurisdiction(s): .
MAC Customer Experience Surveys
All Medicare providers and their staff are encouraged to complete the MAC Customer Experience (MCE) surveys. By completing the surveys, you can provide feedback on your experience with different WPS business areas and your overall experience with WPS as the MAC.
See a list of improvements made based on customer feedback.
Currently available are surveys for:
- Audit & Reimbursement experience
- Appeals experience (1st level – redeterminations)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience
- Online experience (rating wpsgha.com)
- Prior Authorization (PA) Request experience
- Provider Enrollment experience
- Provider Outreach and Education (POE) experience
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) experience
- Written Correspondence experience
Additional surveys will be added in the future.
To complete the Audit & Reimbursement survey, select the survey link located in the sidebar of the Cost Report Audit topic center.
You can share feedback about your Appeals experience by accessing the survey link located in the sidebar of the Appeals topic center.
To share feedback about your EDI experience, select the survey link located in the sidebar of the Claims topic center.
To complete the online experience MCE survey, accept the pop-up invitation when it presents.
You can complete the PA survey using the URL (website address) provided on your PA decision letter. You can also share feedback about your PA request experience by accessing the survey link located in the sidebar of the Claim Review topic center.
To share feedback about your Provider Enrollment experience, access the survey link located in the sidebar of the Provider Enrollment topic center.
We encourage you to complete the POE survey if it is presented upon completion of an education event. You can also complete a POE survey by accessing the survey link located in the sidebar of the Training topic center.
A link to the TPE survey is provided at the bottom of TPE results letters. You can also complete the TPE survey by selecting the survey link located in the sidebar of the Claim Review topic center.
To share feedback about your Written Correspondence experience, access the survey link located on our Contact Us web page.
When completing an MCE survey, please be sure to add details about your experience so we know exactly what you liked or what we could do better. We encourage you to provide your email address so we may contact you if we have questions. If we reach out to you, it is key that you respond as your feedback will help us make sure every interaction with WPS is a positive experience.
Feedback Regarding WPS Government Health Administrators’ Performance
Contact the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to offer feedback to CMS regarding WPS Government Health Administrators performance as a Medicare contractor. To contact CMS and let them know about your experience with WPS Government Health Administrators, please write to:
J5 MAC Providers Contact
Region 7 - Kansas City
J8 MAC Providers Contact
Region 5 - Chicago
View AMA License
LICENSE FOR USE OF PHYSICIANS' CURRENT PROCEDURAL TERMINOLOGY, FOURTH EDITION (CPT)
End User Point and Click Agreement:
CPT codes, descriptions and other data only are copyright 2022 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA).
You, your employees and agents are authorized to use CPT only as contained in the following authorized materials of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) internally within your organization within the United States for the sole use by yourself, employees and agents. Use is limited to use in Medicare, Medicaid or other programs administered by CMS. You agree to take all necessary steps to insure that your employees and agents abide by the terms of this agreement.
Any use not authorized herein is prohibited, including by way of illustration and not by way of limitation, making copies of CPT for resale and/or license, transferring copies of CPT to any party not bound by this agreement, creating any modified or derivative work of CPT, or making any commercial use of CPT. License to use CPT for any use not authorized herein must be obtained through the AMA, CPT Intellectual Property Services, 515 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60654. Applications are available at the AMA Web site, http://www.ama-assn.org/go/cpt.
Applicable FARS\DFARS Restrictions Apply to Government Use. This product includes CPT which is commercial technical data and/or computer data bases and/or commercial computer software and/or commercial computer software documentation, as applicable which were developed exclusively at private expense by the American Medical Association, 515 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60654. U.S. Government rights to use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display, or disclose these technical data and/or computer data bases and/or computer software and/or computer software documentation are subject to the limited rights restrictions of DFARS 252.227-7015(b)(2) (November 1995) and/or subject to the restrictions of DFARS 227.7202-1(a) (June 1995) and DFARS 227.7202-3(a) (June 1995), as applicable for U.S. Department of Defense procurements and the limited rights restrictions of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) and/or subject to the restricted rights provisions of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) and FAR 52.227-19 (June 1987), as applicable, and any applicable agency FAR Supplements, for non-Department of Defense Federal procurements.
AMA Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities.
CPT is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No fee schedules, basic unit, relative values or related listings are included in CPT. The AMA does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services. The responsibility for the content of this file/product is with CMS and no endorsement by the AMA is intended or implied. The AMA disclaims responsibility for any consequences or liability attributable to or related to any use, non-use, or interpretation of information contained or not contained in this file/product. This agreement will terminate upon notice if you violate its terms. The AMA is a third party beneficiary to this agreement.
The scope of this license is determined by the AMA, the copyright holder. Any questions pertaining to the license or use of the CPT should be addressed to the AMA. End Users do not act for or on behalf of the CMS. CMS DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY ATTRIBUTABLE TO END USER USE OF THE CPT. CMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE. In no event shall CMS be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of such information or material.
Should the foregoing terms and conditions be acceptable to you, please indicate your agreement and acceptance by clicking above on the button labeled "Accept".
LICENSE FOR USE OF CURRENT DENTAL TERMINOLOGY (CDT™)
These materials contain Current Dental Terminology (CDTTM), Copyright © 2010 American Dental Association (ADA). All rights reserved. CDT is a trademark of the ADA.
THE LICENSE GRANTED HEREIN IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. BY CLICKING ABOVE ON THE BUTTON LABELED "ACCEPT", YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, CLICK BELOW ON THE BUTTON LABELED "DO NOT ACCEPT" AND EXIT FROM THIS COMPUTER SCREEN.
IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ACT ON BEHALF OF SUCH ORGANIZATION AND THAT YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT CREATES A LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE OBLIGATION OF THE ORGANIZATION. AS USED HEREIN, "YOU" AND "YOUR" REFER TO YOU AND ANY ORGANIZATION ON BEHALF OF WHICH YOU ARE ACTING.
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you, your employees and agents are authorized to use CDT only as contained in the following authorized materials and solely for internal use by yourself, employees and agents within your organization within the United States and its territories. Use of CDT is limited to use in programs administered by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). You agree to take all necessary steps to ensure that your employees and agents abide by the terms of this agreement. You acknowledge that the ADA holds all copyright, trademark and other rights in CDT. You shall not remove, alter, or obscure any ADA copyright notices or other proprietary rights notices included in the materials.
- Any use not authorized herein is prohibited, including by way of illustration and not by way of limitation, making copies of CDT for resale and/or license, transferring copies of CDT to any party not bound by this agreement, creating any modified or derivative work of CDT, or making any commercial use of CDT. License to use CDT for any use not authorized herein must be obtained through the American Dental Association, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. Applications are available at the American Dental Association web site, http://www.ADA.org/.
- Applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation Clauses (FARS)\Department of restrictions apply to Government Use. Please click here to see all U.S. Government Rights Provisions.
- ADA DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES. CDT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES O F MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO FEE SCHEDULES, BASIC UNIT, RELATIVE VALUES OR RELATED LISTINGS ARE INCLUDED IN CDT. THE ADA DOES NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY PRACTICE MEDICINE OR DISPENSE DENTAL SERVICES. THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY CDT AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, IS WITH (INSERT NAME OF APPLICABLE ENTITY) OR THE CMS; AND NO ENDORSEMENT BY THE ADA IS INTENDED OR IMPLIED. THE ADA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR LIABILITY ATTRIBUTABLE TO OR RELATED TO ANY USE, NON-USE, OR INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION CONTAINED OR NOT CONTAINED IN THIS FILE/PRODUCT. This Agreement will terminate upon notice to you if you violate the terms of this Agreement. The ADA is a third party beneficiary to this Agreement.
- CMS DISCLAIMER. The scope of this license is determined by the ADA, the copyright holder. Any questions pertaining to the license or use of the CDT should be addressed to the ADA. End Users do not act for or on behalf of the CMS. CMS DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY ATTRIBUTABLE TO END USER USE OF THE CDT. CMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL COVERED BY THIS LICENSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CMS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.