Find A Medicare Participating Physician/Supplier
Participating physicians and suppliers are health care providers that have entered into a contract with the Medicare Part B program. The contract states he/she must accept the Medicare Part B approved amount as payment in full for services provided. Medicare Part B will usually pay 80% of the approved amount. The remaining 20%, called coinsurance, is your responsibility. Most Medicare supplement insurance plans will help pay the 20%.
Doctors that are members of a group are not listed in the MEDPARD. Group members are considered participating. If a doctor is a group member and opts out of Medicare, they must inform the patient.
To find a participating physician in your area, select your state below:
For information about Private Contracts and providers who have chosen to Opt-Out of the Medicare Program please review the following article and lists of Opt-Out providers.